The Bernina Q24 Longarm Quilting machine is Bernina’s first longarm quilting machine and features a full 24″ 61cm of quilting space from the needle to the back of the machine. The unique threading path, thread stand, handwheel and machine controls are all located at the front of the machine right where you need them.
The BERNINA Q24 Longarm Quilting Machine is available in three frame sizes:
- Large – 13’ (4.00m). Accommodates quilts up to 120″ (3.05m)
- Classic – 12’ (3.60m). Accommodates quilts up to 108″ (2.75m)
- Small – 9’ (2.75m). Accommodates quilts up to 70″ (1.80m)
The large and classic models both feature Q-Matic, BERNINA’s state-of-the-art system for automated quilting
The BERNINA Frame is strong and smart
- Adjustable foot pads for perfect levelling
- Continuous X and Y-axis track system with no joints
- Angled tracks and wheel axles for accurate and smooth movement of the sewhead to allow even quilting
- Friction-free 16-wheel system
- Leg system for maximum stability
- Multi-step ratchet system for perfect fabric tension
- Integrated latch system for maximum fabric holding power, yet easy release
- Pivot pick-up of magnetically-secured top rail, which allows fabric separation to smooth batting
- Dead bar for perfect fabric height no matter the length of your quilt
- Large diameter rails eliminate rail flex when tensioning the quilt
- Heavy duty canvas leaders with positioning markings for years of quilt loading ease
- Spacious pantograph tabletop to easily align your rolled patterns
- 4 bungee clamps to align every quilt to perfection
- Convenient tool trays for your longarm quilting tools
Other BERNINA Q24 features include:
- BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulation
Master hand-guided quilting quickly with the assistance of the integrated BERNINA Stitch Regulator. The BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator is simple to activate and simple to customize using the machine’s touch screen. Set the stitch length as preferred for a variety of quilting styles. The BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator keeps the stitch length consistent even at variable stitching speeds. Choose between three stitch regulation modes, including a basting mode or a fully manual mode.
- Unique user interface
BERNINA brings the best of the domestic machine world to the longarm world with a simple to navigate, colour touch screen. Totally customizable, it includes useful functionalities like a stitch counter and built-in tutorial.
- Unique threading path and integrated bobbin winder
The forward position of the thread stand is easy to reach and the threading path simple to follow. The integrated bobbin winder is just one of the small details that make this machine unique.
- Unique ergonomics
The unique and fully articulating handles can be moved to just the right position for all of your quilting needs. Whether stitching edge-to-edge, custom motifs or ruler work the handles can be adjusted for visibility and comfort. Program each of the buttons on each handle to keep frequently used functions at your fingertips. Edge-to-edge/pantograph style quilt designs can be easily guided with the optional rear handle system and screen.
- Unique tension control
The BERNINA Q24 Longarm models offer the industry’s only presser foot tension release for threading ease. The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a variety of thread types with success.
With 2,200 stitches per minute for hand-guided quilting, you will complete more quilts more quickly than ever.
- LED lighting
LED lighting along the length of the machine and above the needle illuminates the quilt for enhanced visibility.