The BERNINA Q20 longarm quilting machine comes standard as a sit-down model machine with the choice of three tables. These tables are designed to elegantly handle the speed and weight of the Q20 for optimal performance with style.
Classic lines combined with functionality expandable work space with discreet storage.
Table size basic: 0.91 × 1.15 m (approximately 36″ × 45″)
Table size expanded: 0.91 × 1.96 m (approximately 36″ × 77″)
Working height: 0.75 m (approximately 30″)
Total weight incl. Q 20: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Generous storage space
Colour White Oak
Upgradeable to frame
The RMF – European designed for functionality and style.
Table size : 0.90 × 1.6 m (approximately 36″ × 63″)
Variable working height: 0.82m to 1.28m (approximately 32″ – 50″)
Total weight incl. Q 20: 125 kg (275 lbs)
Generous storage space with 2 generous storage drawers as well as extended workspace around you.
Upgradeable to frame
The Foldable Table – for optimal performance & style
Table size: 0.91m x 1.15m (approximately 36″ x 45″)
Manage larger quilts with full comfort
Handle speed & weight of the Q 20 with ease
Perfect for limited space & easily stored away
Bernina Q20 Longarm Quilting Machine Features
- Easy hand-guided quilting – The integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator ensures perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
- Unique user interface – Includes five user profiles, a stitch counter, built-in tutorials.
- Quilting without foot control -The KickStart function allows continuous quilting without the foot control. Easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
- Fast threading and winding – Easy to reach spool holders and forward threading path. Convenient on-board bobbin winder.
- Unique thread tension control – Exclusive tension system with numeric tension settings for easy use of a wide range of thread types.
- High-speed precision stitching – Up to 2.200 stitches per minute, enabling you to fly through projects.
- Front Operating – The handwheel in the front allows for easy manual needle positioning.
- Excellent Lighting – 50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
View the Bernina Q20 longarm quilting machine range on our website and give us a call to arrange a vist to test drive one of these marvellous machines